Every game will have different minimum and max wagers. However most allow you to bet as low as you want so you never have to feel like you’re being over charged to play. The high rolling players on our site wager a millibit (1/1000 of a Bitcoin) and more. Yes, they sometimes lose them, but because they are crafty and patient, they usually win them back.
The equivalent to penny slots is satoshi slots, which cost 0.0000001 each. That’s the least amount of Bitcoin you can gamble and own. These are perfect wagers to get used to a game. I always recommend that you start at the minimum and play for 15 minutes or so before you increase your bet. Too many new players make the mistake of increasing their bet too soon and then complain when the game “ate” their money when really they forgot to check their settings.
The Benefit of Crypto-Gambling Over Real Casinos
Real casinos have Min and Max bets which makes it really difficult to wager what you want to. Sometimes you’ll want to bet a lot (for games with 95% win chance) and sometimes you’ll want to wager a small amount (for games that have a 5% win chance). Real casinos don’t allow you to go over or under the table limits, and that gives the house a huge edge.
What Are The Best Bitcoin Games?
The best ones are, to be honest, the ones you like playing. I would say, stay away from sites where the house has a 5% advantage. There’s a site called 999 Dice that has only a 0.05% house edge… That means you could theoretically play for hours and not lose much.
How Do I Play Fast?
One of the things to learn right away is how to use keyboard shortcuts to bet, increase/decrease wager, and more. Learn these shortcuts that way you don’t have to waste time moving your mouse around between each round.